29.12.2017 PJSC NCSP Announces Results of EGM
NCSP Group (LSE: NSCP; MICEX: NMTP) hereby reports that the extraordinary general meeting of PJSC NCSP shareholders dated 25 December 2017 has approved the following decisions.
1. Terminate the powers of Sultan Batov as General Director (CEO) of PJSC NCSP from 25 December 2017.
2. Elect Sergey Kireev as General Director (CEO) of PJSC NCSP from 26 December 2017.
3. Approve the new edition of the Charter of PJSC NCSP.
4. Approve new edition of the Regulations on the General shareholders’ meeting of PJSC NCSP.
5. Approve the new edition of the Regulations on the Board of Directors of PJSC NCSP.
6. Approve the new edition of the Regulations on the General Director of PJSC NCSP.
7. Approve the Regulations on Remuneration to members of the Board of Directors of PJSC NCSP and bring it in force immediately.
About NCSP Group
NCSP Group is the largest port operator in Russia and the third largest in Europe by cargo turnover in 2016. NCSP Group is traded on Moscow Exchange (NMTP) and London Stock Exchange as GDRs (NCSP). NCSP Group volumes in 2016 totaled 147 million tons. NCSP Group consists of: PJSC Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, LLC Primorsk Trade Port, JSC Novorossiysk Grain Terminal, OJSC Novorossiysk Ship Repair Yard, JSC NCSP Fleet, JSC NLE, OJSC IPP, Baltic Stevedore Company LLC, JSC SFP.
Kristina Senko, Public Relations: KSenko@ncsp.comMikhail Shchur, Investor Relations: MShchur@ncsp.com