04.05.2017 NCSP Approves Board Candidates to elect at EGM
Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port Group (NCSP Group or the Group) (LSE: NCSP, Moscow Exchange: NMTP) reports that PJSC NCSP’s Board of Directors on 2 May 2017 approved candidates to the Board of Directors to be elected at the Extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on 26 May 2017.
As proposed by the Federal Agency for State Property Management on behalf of the Russian Federation:
1. Viktor Olersky, Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation;
2. Dmitry Pristanskov, Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Head of the Federal Agency for State Property Management;
3. Oksana Tarasenko, Director of Corporate Governance Department at the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
As proposed by Transneft Service LLC:
4. Sergey Andronov, Vice-President of Transneft;
5. Maksim Grishanin, First Vice-President of Transneft;
6. Vladimir Kayashev, President of Summa Group.
7. Sergey Kireev, General Director at Transneft Service JSC.
8. Sergey Khotochkin;
9. Rashid Sharipov, Vice President of Transneft.
PJSC NCSP’s Board of Directors of consists of seven seats. Six Directors are elected, and the seventh Director is appointed by the Government of the Russian Federation under the golden share rule. Igor Levitin, Aide to the President of the Russian Federation, holds this seat currently.
About NCSP Group
NCSP Group is the largest port operator in Russia and the third largest in Europe by cargo turnover in 2016. NCSP Group is traded on Moscow Exchange (NMTP) and London Stock Exchange as GDRs (NCSP). NCSP Group volumes in 2016 totaled 147 million tons. Consolidated revenue to IFRS in 2016 totaled $865.5 million and EBITDA $675.5 million. NCSP Group consists of: PJSC Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, LLC Primorsk Trade Port, JSC Novorossiysk Grain Terminal, OJSC Novorossiysk Ship Repair Yard, JSC NCSP Fleet, JSC NLE, OJSC IPP, Baltic Stevedore Company LLC, and JSC SFP.
Kristina Senko, Public Relations: KSenko@ncsp.com
Mikhail Shchur, Investor Relations: MShchur@ncsp.com